How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. SH Your Own Question
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8781
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. SH is online now

Is a tsh of 0.9mU/l low

Customer Question

Is a tsh of 0.9mU/l low
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Hi there. Thank you for your question.I will be helping you out with your queries.It is absolutely normal.It is not low at all by any stretch of the imagination.Let me know if you have more questions.Please rate me by clicking on one of the smilies below.Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have lots of symptoms
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Can you please enumerate all your symptoms.
Also I would appreciate it if you rate me before we proceed.
Kind regards
Dr. SH and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dizziness coldness shaking hairloss dry skin headaches
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
How are your periods?
What other tests have you had?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My periods are irregular
No other tests
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
I think that you should have your estrogen and FSH levels done.
You could be experiencing symptoms of perimenopause (period around your menopause) that is not only causing irregular periods but also your dizziness, cold feeling, dry skin, headaches.
Menopause can happen prematurely or before the expected age and this can cause symptoms like what you are experiencing.
I would also like that you should have other routine blood workup to check your liver and kidney function along with your complete blood count.
You should request your GP to have all these tests done.
Let me know if you have more questions.
Rate me when you are done asking.
Kind regards