Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I have blocked arteries in my legs is a new way now where drill

Customer Question

i have blocked arteries in my legs is a new way now where drill out the blocked parts and my legs alright after it kind regards ***** *****
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

Hi. First off, what symptoms do you have?

Secondly, can you tell me what you meant by drilling out the blocked parts?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my arteries have blocking for 20 years i have severel angigrams i have to a surgeon in waterford hospital and he says he do a by pass because the blood is getting to my toes at first the blockage was a 1/2 inch long now they 3 inches long i heard that there is a new way to clear them with some kind of drill so i am hopeing that it in ireland because the pain is very bad my date of birth is 5 4 1946 i live the south of in dungarvan co waterford so you any knowledge of this i will very grateful kind regards ***** *****

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

OK. Here's a link about the procedure

http://www.heartteam.com/ninternal.php

Has your surgeon referred to this procedure for you?