Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

Had a fuzzy head and tingling in cheek and head, and throbimg

Had a fuzzy head and tingling in cheek and head, and throbimg I'n tooth bin dentist and was nothing wrong with tooth tingling seems to worsen when I drink alcohol also nose seems a bit congested What could this be bin like it for about 5 weeks also bin get a slight head ache most days
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 2 years ago.
Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

There are many possibilities for the cause of these symptoms. That is the reason you need to visit your family physician or a specialist such as otorhinolaryngologist. Since I feel that this may be due to sinusitis. However this requires an examination by the doctor of your sensory system, to know the cause of the tingling and whether this is related to the sensory nerves, or pressure from the sinuses.

Take care.