Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I have felt so ill 3 weeks now have just had blood

Customer Question

i have felt so ill for over 3 weeks now have just had blood tests done on wednesday im convinced i have lung cancer as i feel so week and ill im 46 and very worried i dont know what to do anymore the worry is killing me ive never had tiredness like this before and i know this isnt just a bug i can shake off how long would it take to find out results and for them to get back to me if something is really wrong
thanks becky
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. What are your symptoms besides tiredness? Do you have symptoms like cough, blood stained phlegm, weight loss etc? Have you had fever (if yes how high) and Phlegm (if yes what is the colour)? What sort of blood tests you had? Regards