Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Having been told by your team over 2 years ago to get off the

Customer Question

having been told by your team over 2 years ago to get off the cocktail of drugs, I now only take, Amitriptyline for pain, selazine as prescribed for sleep and Clonazepam as I have a very active mind, which helps me relax and get some sleep,and celecoxib for nerve damage when I fell down some stairs years ago, and the Doctor at the time did not believe me he was too busy to care in those days
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David

thanks for your prior positive feedback and bonus

there are other medications which can help with MS pain

medications such as the anticonvulsants carbamazepine (Tegretol), oxcarbazepine (Trileptal) and lamotrigine (Lamictal) could help you with your MS pain and are not narcotics and could help

accupuncture could help your pain as well