Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

There since Friday morning I have been showing some symptoms

Hello there since Friday morning I have been showing some symptoms and they don't seem to be going away, they r a constant dry mouth, dizziness, aches and pains all over my body once I ly down then try to get up. Unsteady when I stand up and my vision is a bit off, only thing I can add is I did not sleep at all on Thursday night just could not fall over and have had only about 6 hrs upto now, and I have only had 2 slice of toast since Thursday afternoon, thanks for your help and time
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
do you take any medicines?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No don't take medicines, had no drink or drugs just got out of bed on Friday and what I have told u is everything
This sounds like possibly a bad case of the flu. You have signs of severe dehydration though.you need to go to A and E
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)