Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I was diagnosed two years ago with Labrynitis and after a couple

I was diagnosed two years ago with Labrynitis and after a couple of months this disappeared it was in my right ear when I turned over at night . I have had a really bad head cold which lasted for four weeks and I needed two courses of Amoxicilin. this has now resulted in the Lab returning and I am now making myself ill worrying that it is something more severe I am awaiting an appointment for the ENT again but what are they going to tell me just that it has returned I need to be told how to get rid of this as the tablets that I am taking to relive the symptoms are making me depressed and making my face twitch !!! Also on top of all of this I have a ache in the top of the neck which has been diagnosed as spondiivitis and thinning of the disc (feel like I am falling apart) can anyone please help!!!!
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am an ENT specialist. Are you feel spinning sensation? How long the spinning lasts when it starts? Seconds, minutes or hours? Is there any ear ringing or decreased hearing? If yes do you have them in one ear or both? Which medications you are on? Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi thanks for replying the dizziness happens when I lay on my right side so I quickly turn back as it really frightens me sometimes when it isn't too bad I try and breath thru it!! I take Stugeron (cinnzinnarine and stemetil) which I have been told mask the conditions they don't actually cure it . I don't have ringing in my ears thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Dr are you still online???

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. There can be just three possibilities. It can be benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV), Inner ear infection (labrynthitis, less likely) or it can be secondary to cervical spondylosis. All of these conditions are treatable and curable. Anything serious is out of question because in serious lesions dizziness has to be persistent and progressive. In serious lesions it doesn't go away and is accompanied by severe headache, ringing in ears and vomiting. So I give you my words that nothing is serious. In cases like this, over the counter available cocculus compositum twice daily can help you. It's a natural product. See your ENT and he can fix it straight away if it's BPPV or he will send you to a neurosurgeon if it's cervical spondylosis. But for anything serious, take my words that nothing is serious. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you so much Dr can I please ask what is cocculus comp and will I be able to obtain it in England please. I have never really connected the two problems but this could what is causing the dizziness!!!! I am paying to visit a lady who has helped me in the past and she is going to do the candle procedure in my ear and some reflexology so with everyones kind help hopefully I can get my life back I wish you all the very best God Bless Jean

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What is cocculus compositum and can I purchase it in England please

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome. You can check your pharmacy if they have it available over the counter or you can purchase it on line. You must inform your doctor before taking any product and please avoid candling, it is not going to help you at all. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards