Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I am currently on 150mg of Sertraline and depression,

Hi I am currently on 150mg of Sertraline for anxiety and depression, this weeks has been such a busy week that three days I didn't get to take this. Today I feel really restless, don't want to be with my family and feel really awful! do you think this could be lack of Sertraline?
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Absolutely!
This is a big dose to just stop cold turkey
This is definitely withdrawal.
I would get back on it ASAP
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)