Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Small spots appearing around the shaft and forskin of my penis,

Customer Question

Small spots appearing around the shaft and forskin of my penis, negative for all STI tested via urine sample 10 weeks since unprotected sex. Early warts?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David

can you upload a photo of the small spots around the shaft of the penis?

here are instructions to upload a clear jpg photo

type a word in the textbox and highlight it

then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg

this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I only have an iPhone for the time being so can't upload. These a very small red dots about 2mm with no flesh on the top about 5 in total. It's been 10 weeks since I had unprotected sex. The ship medic told my my lymph nodes around my groin were fine with no spots on my hands or feet as he thought it could be Syphilis. I tested negative for HIV and had the local hospital check me for a SDI as I had an uti about 3 weeks after the unprotected sex but it cleared up with 2 course of anti bioethics.
My doctor suspected thrush as I had a tingling in my testicals and still had pain in the shaft of my penis. The pain has subsided but I still have some after urination.
I fist noticed a spot in my anus around 2-3 weeks ago but cant identify it.
I also felt a little under the weather with a cold and sore throat still lingering but this didn't start till 3 weeks ago.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
warts look like little cauliflowers on the skin which are raised

your small 2mm red spots don't sound like an STD or syphillis.

you can email a photo to

info @ justanswer . com

and administrators can forward the photo to me

but it can take several hours.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just sent the pictures to your info. Please not that I have had a small growth underneath the head of my penis for nearly one year now I don't no what it is.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
I will let you know when I get the photo