Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

My friend 3 month s full bloods in can you check em all

hi my friend 3 month s full bloods in can you check em all look good to me ?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Be glad to mate but need to see them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

OK.

The 1.65 neutrophils means absolutely nothing--again what we call clinically insignificant.

Same for the GGT of 9

An elevated HDL is good--it's also known as the "good" cholesterol

Otherwise, liver, kidneys, and the rest of the CBC are great.

Bot***** *****ne--no worries here

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As you know my WBC is always 3.6 unless I'm ill which I seldom am ever touch wood then it goes to 4 or 6.
The neutrophils. Count goes up and down all the time from 1.57 to 4.8 I've watched it so I'm guessing that's all normal. ?
Gamma gt is better at 9 that 109 I'm guessing !!! Lol
The liver seems to be fine all the time now. I'm going to ask the specialist if I can be discharged ?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Nothing at all about the neutrophil variation to worry about Mark.

I see absolutely no reason for you to see the specialist again unless you want to get more unneeded tests--remember that's what specialists do as in when you have a hammer everything looks like a nail

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The lady who took the blood said. I've seen your results now for 18 months. For a 50 year old your in tip top shape I wouldn't get any more blood done.
I'm going with you and my doc going to call him tommorow
So in your expert opinion good blood count. ??
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Perfect blood count in every way my friend
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Almost as good as yours. !!!??? Lol
To finish. Now the fat has gone from the liver you have seen the scans.
Vex excersise good diet no weight gain should keep all the numbers as they have been for a year now ?
I'm guessing the fat was genetic as I wasn't much overweight. No diabetes and my diet wasn't terrible. I drank 28 units a week. Before.
So my guess is I'm genetically programmed to hold fat there ?? Or am I getting that wrong my friend ?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Stick to the diet and exercising and there should be no further liver problems Mark.

Genetics could well be part of all that but you can conquer your genes with the right kind of life style. Just moderate the alcohol from here on out.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok my friend. Interestingly. He said it was very early Nash not ash as he looked carefully at the alcohol and said it wasn't the driver. And to be fair the alt has stayed low on 1 glass a day. Ish.
But your saying at this moment liver is back to A1. ?
Thanks for all your advice.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
With all you've shown me you have a perfectly healthty liver Mark. And alcohol alone wasn't the driver but your liver seems to be a bit sensitive to it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
And what makes you say that my excellent friend. ? Isn't it the gamma gt that marks that ??
Just curious.
Of coarse il take your advice.
Excellent rating on its way.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Just that the NASH or whatever was probably from a combination of diet and the alcohol Mark. The GGT is fine for now so a glass of wine a day is also fine
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience: 20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just paid now your gone again ????
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
No I'm here but I did answer on the new post--wasn't sure what you were asking about the IBS?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just to reassure my self I had it in December. As you know it went. In January I had ct all good bloods all good. It came back last week stool test all good.
So that is enough to forget it now move on and except. Oh well it's wind or ibs ??
A way through it.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
I'd just forget about it for now mate. It's a fickle disorder and it can come and go or just stop altogether and never happen again. It's bothersome but not at all dangerous
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What you describe is exactly what is does over many years.
But all the tests reassure you I'm good to go ?
Thanks and hope you had a great 4th July
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

You're just fine mate. It's like a little gremlin that visits from time to time but again it won't really cause you any harm.

Very good--looked up at the fireworks, turned facing the east, gave the middle finger salute, and said, "We won you lousy limeys--sent you home and hope you stay there."

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks fella.
What's the significance of a good heamoglobin my specialist says mine of 161 is a good marker that's it's nothing serious. ?
Have a great evening.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Not at all sure what he meant by its being a good marker but it's a great hemoglobin value.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lol lol. He said something about anaemia ? Being a sign of serious. ?
Thought you might know.
I'm half Italian so the anti English sentiments don't effect me lol
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Well you certainly aren't anemic.

As for the Italian part--if you call on me from now on that;s an offer I can't refuse. Otherwise I might be sleeping with the fishes like Luca Brazzi

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nutter ! I regard you as a good friend And a top expert.
To finish all my numbers a good scans etc and the wind will have to blow itself out !??? Lol.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
All the tests are fine and just don't point the wind in my direction mate.
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician