Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I have black sport on my nose . How do I get rid off it pleases

Customer Question

I have black sport on my nose . How do I get rid off it pleases let me no it's not going..I am at moment fade out original day cream SPF 15....
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, You can try Hydroquinone cream available over the counter daily. Please apply in the evening to avoid any sunburn. ou may have to apply for 6 to 8 weeks for the optimum result. Thank you for sharing your concerns with us today. If you have any additional questions or need further clarifications, please do not hesitate to ask. I am here to answer them. I wish you good health. Regards, ***** *****
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

Hi. If the spot is truly black and especially if it isn't completely flat you need to have a doctor look at it rather then trying to get rid of it on your own. It could potentially be a melanoma or a basal cell carcinoma. If you could post a photo on this page that would be very helpful