There is no overdose.
When it stops working, it will continue to do nothing, in almost all cases.
Very sensitive people might prove a remedy and start getting proving symptoms. There are no severe side effects with remedies in most cases.
I am an MD and a homeopath
aconite 30 has no original substance in it. Just the energy signal....so there is no such thing as a drug overdose.
If you were to endlessly take the remedy, you might or might not start proving it, but you would not get an over dose.
It is not the right remedy for your condition.
You need completely homeopathic prescribing.
I am glad to always give correct and accurate answers.
Please click a positive rating.
Let me know if you have further questions.