Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I wish to know if there are specialist consultants in Leeds

Customer Question

I wish to know if there are specialist consultants in Leeds area that I can make an appointment with.
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
Is there a particular type of specialist that you are seeking?
You posted a second question saying that you were looking for a specialist to deal with memory problems, which would usually be a Neurologist. It is possible to have memory problems as part of a systemic illness or mental health issue, but there would usually be other symptoms present.

I will search for Neurologists in Leeds and will get back to you shortly.

However, if you are having other symptoms, please let me know, so that the entire clinical picture can be addressed.
Thank you for your patience.

Here are the names of a few Neurologists in Leeds.

Stuart Jamieson, phone number *********** br/>M Johnson, phone number *********** br/>Ahamad Hassan, also at phone number *********** br/>
There are a number of additional Neurologists in other locations in Yorkshire, if needed.

If I can provide any further information, please let me know. If I have answered your questions, please remember to provide a positive rating so that I am credited for assisting you.