Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I just left the hygienist. Upon looking in the mirror I realised

I just left the hygienist. Upon looking in the mirror I realised that she drilled two 'holes' between the narrow gaps at the bottom on the rear side of my lower frontal teeth.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
do you have a pic?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Just took one and attached it.

I don't see where she did this
are you sure?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, I just could nnot get the right angle, fromn a steeper anlge it is definitely the case that the thrid tooth from four hasa two semi-circular 'cavities' at the bottom. The neck of the tooth is very thinned out now, compared to the other. I saw the hygienist in years, but never had this happening before and never that excruciating pain now.

did you call them about it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No, but I have an appointment on Thursday. Just need a second professional opinion. What do you think?

I think they need to fix it!
If they messed up they need to fill it..for free!
I appreciate the ok rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)