Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Can I tell you about what someone at work has been telling

Customer Question

can I tell you about what someone at work has been telling people about me.
I may have inadvertently cost him a promotion and knowing from experience the lies he tells to get his way, I may deserve the painful accusation he is spreading.
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 1 year ago.
I really can not tell what your medical question is?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

its not a medical question, its a psychological situation I find myself in. A colleague has spread lies about me to everyone and I am being called a pedophile.

OK
So what is your psychological question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am confused about the payment methods but could sign up for a month or just pay a one off fee.

i'm not sure what to do. The guy who is believing the lie is a boxer, though I don't think he will do anything at work, it is stressing me out.

I had some kids used to climb on my shed and stare in my windows and one day I gave them a funny look; I closed the curtains the next time and that is the only incident in my life the could be looked on badly; the accusation is complicanted because I have always been paranoid about it but the kids in the question have no idea why I act up.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I paid 24 and a 1 month subscription, for 5 questions, I think.

The accusation is complicated because the guy got the information when he was having a bacon sandwich at my house.

some kids staring in my windows, where doing my head in and I gave them a funny look. I closed the curtains the next time and that is basically the only incident in my life which could justify his accusation that #I am a peodphile# ***** IS NONSENSE.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

we were working on a round and the guy was trying to have me and the other guy taken off the round because he said we were too slow.

in hyansight changing the people may have solved the problem. "Boss" my work collegoue and the line manager said the only way to stop the change was to accuse his of bullying. the both looked at me and I said. "that' easy enough, the first day I joined the round he broke so hard the Boss nearly went through the window. He was a bit of a bully but not as bad as Boss was. The guy was taken off the round, lost his position as head driver and went through hell as everyone knew he had been moved for bullying.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

over the next couple fo years he went quiet working with an easily persuaded individual and managed to convince the guy I was a peodophile. Once the rounds changed and I went to work at the depot, this guy would shout across the yard when he saw me and started shouting and telling people in the office. He latter worked with a guy I am working with now, who is not stupid and he also convinced. I try to convince one person at a time but he thinks I am a liar and there is no way to disprove it.

I pointed out that my police record was clean but later I realised it may not be; nothing todo with the accusation but there maybe some sex mentioned in a police record, though I have not been accused of anything. I visit some sex sight but don't break the law.