Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

My boyfriends doctor will only see him at time when the surgery

my boyfriends doctor will only see him at time when the surgery is very busy with lots of other patients and ive requested that a doctor see my boyfriend as the last patient but the surgery said no and go to a and e hospital which would mean my boyfriend will spread the virus to other patients, shouldent the surgery take this more seriously as its a notable disease. thanks
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Sorry but I'm not clear about your exact question here?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my boyfriends doctor is not willing to see him as the last patient in the surgery and will only give him a appointment at busy time as my boyfriend does not want to spread the virus, the surgery is unwilling to see him as a last patient and he needs to be seen in order to get a diagnosis of measles, should the gp surgery take this more seriously

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Well, I agree that it would be best to see him as the last patient but since your boyfriend is understandable concerned about others, he can simply wear a surgeon's mask that covers his mouth and nose and that way he won't transmit the virus to the other patients in the office