Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Premature Ejaculation- When I have Vagina sex i very

Premature Ejaculation- When I have Vagina sex i cum very quick 2 mins or less I would like to change this. I am 22 so i don't wanna be told something silly as when I meet someone i want to have sex and not have to think i need to do and that. I visited a escort this weekend and i cumed in less then 3 mins as soon as i put it in i wanted to cum

Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.

There are a couple of issues to consider in this situation.

First, it would be appropriate to have a general medical check-up to be certain that there is no medical condition that is contributing to the premature ejaculation, such as prostate infections, thyroid dysfunction, or low levels of testosterone. If a specific underlying cause can be identified and treated, then the premature ejaculation will typically resolve.

There also can be a variety of psychologic issues that can contribute to premature ejaculation, such as anxiety or depression. These conditions also can be treated with medicines or counselling.

There are many men with premature ejaculation in whom a specific cause cannot be identified, and there are several interventions that can be done to improve the symptom. The most commonly used interventions are creams that diminish the sensation of the penis or medicines that delay ejaculation. There are certain antidepressants that have been found to delay ejaculation in normal men, so have also now been used in men that have premature ejaculation, and these medicines are used even in some cases in which there is no depression present. There also are certain exercises that can be done to help, but if I understand you correctly, you would rather try other interventions.

If I can provide any further information, please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What is the best things to try or do, as being 22 and single i would like to have sex and last longer.

Last time i had sex i lasted less then 2 mins, please explain and plan of action to take as being young i want to try get it sorted as soon as possible

The best thing to do is identify the underlying cause, if possible, as correction of the underlying cause has the best possible outcomes, including the most likely to be a permanent fix to the symptom. That is why I listed that as first in the above answer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry how would i do this is best to go to my GP or somewhere else more specialised.

You should start with your GP, who can perform the initial evaluation, although certain problems may require referral to a Urologist.