Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master's in Internal medicine & gastroenterology with seven years of clinical experience.
16101430

I have suffered from gender dysphoria my adult life.

Customer Question

I have suffered from gender dysphoria for all my adult life. As a child I played mostly with girls doing girly things and thought it was quite normal. However from puberty onwards I knew I was inwardly female and for the rest of my life I have been miserable but never had the courage to do more than cross-dress. Now at seventy I have decided to be honest with myself and to live the rest of my life as a woman. Although I know I am too old to have full gender reassignment I would love to lose my testicles and penis and just be left with an outlet for my urine. Is there a surgeon who would carry out this surgery for me, not on the NHS but privately and as soon as possible?
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the question and coming here. I would say that in London Bridge Hospital which is a private hospital they do gender reassingment surgery and very famous. I will suggest ton be in contact with them and they will discuss with you about the treatment plan after an assessment. If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don't hesitate to ask!Please remember to only rate my answer when you are satisfied. If you feel the need to click either 2 "poor service" or 1 "bad service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. My goal is excellent service which is rating 5. Rating of 4 or 5 is highly highly appreciated as this is the only way we doctors can get credit here. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.Best wishesDr. Amir Javed