Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

Please could you help me iv been very ill now past

Customer Question

Hi please could you help me iv been very ill now for the past to years or so and have lost lots of Wight my doctor how i have been with for the past year and the doctors i was with the year before have refused to listen to me about a parasite problem that i have got thay have been feeding me antibiotics for all the health problems iv had for the past two years i left the first doctor because of the same thing this doctor is doing which is to refer me to a parasitologist please could you help im at my wit end and still very ill
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer,

Thanks for contacting Justanswer.

What is your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How do i go to complain about doctors and what parasite do u think iv got i work as a carer in a nursing home 10 year ago and banged my toe my nail came of and most of the time i walked round bere foot so must of picked it up then cos i was very ill after that. Anyway i though id got rid of them now 10 years on and it all the iv lost 4 stone in one year like i said there in my eyes mouth ears my hair has been comeing out and the sore never seem to heal and iv got lines round my neck that make me feel like im bein stranged if u have any ideas what parasite it could be i would be very grateful thanks

Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer,

Do you have the picture of the parasite?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes il send a few a bit later cos my mum is coming to see me is that ok ?

Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer,

Yes that will be fine.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok thanks

Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer,

Thanks for your reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi sorry only just getin back to iv bin trying to send u sum pic's but im not good with all this tex stuff can just about send email and text (LOL) so cant send pic's if my daughter come's she'll no how to do it .the other simtums iv had was that i had the runs that wheni went to the toilet is was like pooing fire and when i was being sick it burned all my mouth

Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer,

Have you had a complete blood count done? What was the result? Were eosinophils increased?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

as far as i no they have only dun the normal checks u no like liver kidneys and what ever the other things they check for i don' t think they have checked for parasite i no that when they checked the sputum the found an organism in it but just put it ,down to a chest infection. The other thing i forgot to say was parts of my body like my arms and legs have been bubbling up and the vains pump up and they look like they are all bobbley and theres little brown spot on my body hope that is some help

Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer,

Thanks for your question.

Basically if there was a parasitic infection your eosinophil count would have increased in most cases.

Now what I would suggest is to have your stool examined under the microscope to look for parasites. You may have to submit several stool samples. Also your doctor may order a stool culture if indicated. Also please consult an infectious disease specialist and this will be very beneficial in your case and will help treat any bacterial infection if present.

Also please show the dilated veins in your body to your doctor they could be varicose veins. The veins that are most commonly affected are those in your legs and feet.

Take care.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi sorry only just getin back to you iv bin very last few days couldn't even lifed my head of the pillow im so weak with all this bein sick and the absolute agurnie im in with my back i had an mri last year the doctors have said i have spondylitis down my spine and one of my dices has eroded and fell on my root nerve.and with you saying about the blood i have noticed that when i bleed the blood is strictly. so just to make sure we r on the same page if it is parasites could they be what is makin me so ill ?. thanks for your help so far

Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer,

There are some parasites that may cause neurological symptoms, however for disk prolapse this is not due to parasites. Please consult your doctor and a physical therapist and your symptoms will improve.

Take care.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok thanks about the back.but as for all the other things and my blood being sticky and it doesn't look or run normal that it could be a parasites in my blood?

Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer,

If you had a complete blood count done, I am sure your doctors would have examined your blood under the microscope and looked for hemoparasites. If they had been present you would have been treated for it. Hence I don't think you have parasites in your blood. However if you suspect please have a peripheral smear examination done.

Take care.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi sorry im only just getin back to you iv been very ill and geting worse by the day but me doctor is finally sending me to the right people i just have last question iv been goin into comer like state were i pass out and don't come round for days do you have any idea what is happening? andthank you for all your help