Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I think I have venereal problem please help me I m a man I

Customer Question

I think I have venereal problem please help me I m a man I need from your help hard pee slightly burning and tickling feel in canal
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.

You are correct that there should be concern about sexually transmitted diseases when there is burning with urination. However, it is unclear what help you are seeking or what question you are asking about the situation.

How can I be of assistance?
What information would be helpful?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Tell mi some antibiotics to drink

The most common sexually transmitted infection that would cause the symptoms that you describe would be chlamydia, and the antibiotic that would be used to treat chlamydia would be azithromycin as a large single dose or doxycycline for a week. The dose of azithromycin would be 1000 mg as a single dose. The dose of doxycycline would be 100 mg twice daily for 7 days.

However, there are other germs that also should be considered, such as gonorrhoea, which would usually be treated with an injection of Rocephin.

The usual approach would be to perform testing to be certain of the germ that is causing the infection and then using that information to decide which antibiotic to use.

If I can provide any further information, please let me know.