Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I'm in quite a bit of pain and have already taken 1x nurofen

I'm in quite a bit of pain and have already taken 1x nurofen sustained relief for back pain and 1 x decongestant. Can I take paracetamol or cocodamol please? My temperature keeps spiking so I'm sweating but then my skin will have goose bumps on. I can't sleep as I can't get comfy or stay in one position. Also have sore throat and head ache
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
what decongestant did you take exactly?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The box says ' care plus decongestant tablets pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60mg
you can take paracetamol. It is safe.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. Any ideas what this might be and why I hurt so much all over?
sounds like you have a pretty serious infection. It could be something you need looked at if you are having fever and chills
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)