Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I to mention whilst i was having sex i was wearing

i for got to mention whilst i was having sex i was wearing a condom, once we finshed having sex i removed the condom. then received a blow job. then ejaculated on to her stomach. and i was worried that if she put the sperm from her stomach using her hand inside her vagina she could get pregnant. is this the case?
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
The ejaculate fluid on the stomach and placed into the vagina is typically not an issue for the reason noted previously.

The likelihood that the pre-ejaculate fluid could penetrate or get around the condom and cause pregnancy is also very low, but would be a possibility. The likelihood would be greater if there were small tears of the condom. Although also low, the chances of pregnancy from pre-ejaculate fluid while wearing a condom is greater than the ejaculate fluid on the stomach if placed into the vagina.

If your partner has a late or missed period, then she should check for pregnancy, and although unlikely, if she does get pregnant, it would have occurred from the protected penetrative penile-vaginal sex, not from the ejaculate fluid on the stomach.

If I can provide any further information, please let me know.