Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Last 25 years I have been receiving Botulinum Toxin

For the last 25 years I have been receiving Botulinum Toxin (Botox) injections at 3 monthly
intervals into the left side of my neck for Spasmodic Torticollis (Dystonia)...they have
considerably reduced the twisting of my neck but have not helped reduce the ongoing
pain....Last January I developed a hearing problem and a CT scan indicated a problem with my left side Eustachian tube..I declined immediate surgical treatment on the possibility of attrition to an already painful head and neck...For the last 3 weeks I have suffered with
a considerable linguring cough in spite of GP prescribed antihistamine tablets and dry cough serum from the chemist...could the cough be linked in any way with the tube
or is it caused by an infection.. I must try and get relief from the considerable discomfort
poor appetite and lack of sleep
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Hi there. Thank you for your question.I will be helping you out with your queries.Sorry to hear about your problems.Is it a dry cough or a productive cough?Do you have any other medical problems?Are you on any medications for anything at the moment?Please let me know.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Give me your phone number I will call you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I cannot find your answer to my please answer my problem

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

phone number 0208(###) ###-####/p>

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
It was nice talking to you on the phone and discussing your problem.
I would appreciate it if you follow up with me on this here on justanswer.com.
You can always request my services by starting your post with FOR DR SHAHZAD ONLY.