Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I am looking with procedures with my next step as

Customer Question

I am looking for help with procedures with my next step as I had a rreferraland it was rejected
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Hi there.
I will be helping you out with your queries
Can you please elaborate your problem a little more for me?
What symptoms are you having?
Have you received any diagnosis as yet?
What medications are you on presently.
For a chat via phone you can accept the additional services offer if you wish.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am on anti inflammatory and my pain is all over in all joints, they swell and the pain changes depending on the day it can be throbbing stinging heat or even nothing and by that I mean I can't feel it even if I touch the skin surrounding the specific area my niece shoulders, hips, ankles, elbows and wrists and fingers are affected I have no secure diagnosis as of yet I have been told it could b high per mobility or a form of arthritis but I have had the blood test for that and nothing comes back I just wish 2 now what my next move is in regards ***** ***** answer thanks

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Can you please let me know what kind of blood tests, if any, have been done for you?
Can you please enumerate the medications that you are on.
The best course of action would be to refer you to a rheumatologist.
I would like that you should be further evaluated for this particularly by a rheumatologist.