Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

Doctor can you prescribe the meds so I can get some respite

Customer Question

Doctor can you prescribe the meds so I can get some respite can't handle the pain or anxiety the lady who is my nurse hep specialist is Majella Keller royal sussex county hospital Brighton East Sussex you can confirm these details thanks
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 2 years ago.
Dear customer,

Thanks for your reply.

Please reply in the original question itself. Regarding your question whether doctors who answer questions online can prescribe the medications, the answer is no, they cannot. This is illegal, and without examining the patient and seeing all the investigations one cannot get a good idea of which medication will be beneficial to a patient.

Regarding your present situation, the best course of action that you can take is consult your general practitioner and tell him that you are suffering from a lot of pain and anxiety. He/she will prescribe the indicated medications and also refer you to a specialist such as psychiatrist or a pain management specialist if required.

Take care.