Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

In what circumstances should you not use ED remedies such as

In what circumstances should you not use ED remedies such as Viriboost or Ramagra - herbal alternatives to Cialis or Viagra ?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.

Hi. The warnings for those supplements are the same as with Cialis and Viagra--not to be used if one is on nitrate medications for angina and coronary artery disease, eye diseases like retinopathies, uncontrolled high blood pressure, and liver and kidney diseases.

I would suggest, however, that you discuss this with your doctor before trying Viriboost or Ramagra

Let me know if you need any more information please