DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have an oral discharge it is collagen , adipose cells fat

i have an oral discharge it is collagen , adipose cells fat , loose connective tissue , and elastic fibres is this normal
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

No this is not normal.
Underlying inflammation or infection can cause this.
Do you have any wounds?

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us today. If you have any additional questions or need further clarifications, please do not hesitate to ask. I am here to answer them. I wish you good health. Regards, ***** *****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No I have nothing wrong with my mouth , Dr Basu i went to see a plastic surgeon he said its normal saliva contains collagen , fat , elastic fibres . and loose connective tissue is this correct , he said loose connective tissue is collagen and collagen forms the major protein in the body that can be found in most secretions is he correct

i want to tell you why i had this gel discharge analysed by a pathology laboratory

Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
That is interesting.
Yes there are proteins, aminaids in the saliva enzymes.
There may be fat, and connective tissue as well sometimes normally.
But too much of them is unusual suggests some sort of inflammation from dental implants or some autoimmune disease.

Best wishes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dr Basu ,

Would you find adipose cells fat , collagen , loose areolar connective tissue, elastic fibres, and epithelial cells under the skin of the scalp , I know this is an odd question , but I want to tell you why I had this oral gel tested by a forensic laboratory

Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
That is less common especially adipose and loose areolar connective tissue in the scalp.

Please tell me why you had this oral gel tested.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

loose connective tissue is found deep under the fascia it holds the skin to the underlying muscles it holds organs in place it connects but it isn't free flowing is this right ,and is collagen insoluble and fat adipose tissue only found under the skin in the subcutaneous tissues .

I will explain why this oral gel was tested by a forensic laboratory please bear with me , on the 25/10/12 I had a very hard deep massage on my bad back and he did some acupuncture , following the treatment my scalp started to have a fluid moving under it , I know that sounds totally ridiculous , that was after his treatment in 2012 in April 2013 this gel fluid started to come out of my mouth , I had to sell my shop and my car , my scalp got worse , and this gel coming out of my mouth ,all I could do was look up Scalp Wikipedia to see if there was a gel under the scalp it said there was a gel it took me a long time to find it was called the ground substance of the loose areolar connective tissue it contains collagen , I had to see a Private doctor I needed a very long appointment I found one called Dr Berrisford in Cheshire , my friend had to drive me to see him ,,I took with me 3 containers full of this oral gel and I told him everything and I said to him I am positive this oral gel is the ground substance of the loose connective tissue and there is collagen in it as there is a turbid thick substance at the bottom and a clear gel at the top , and I am positive this is from under the skin of my scalp , I didn't know what ,loose connective tissue was until I looked up scalp , I thought he was going to say that's impossible but he didn't he said he would get it tested for me he said its very strange looking , I got a phone call from him he said he tried his laboratory in London they said they couldn't test a fluid for such an unknown substance such as collagen and loose connective tissue only a forensic pathology laboratory could , he said I must try and find one I did in Oxford Forensic Access I told them I have an oral fluid I was positive it was a connective tissue , loose connective tissue and it has collagen in it , they said they could test it to find out , they would email me the results , they did and I spoke to the biomedical scientist that tested it he said he found what he was instructed to find by forensic Access ,he said they sent it to him as his laboratory is a histopathology laboratory , so he found what I told them to look for the report said they found , collagen fibres , most of the connective tissue was loose fibrous connective tissue and connective tissue , and adipose fat cells .

I emailed the report straight away to Dr Berrisford I phoned him he said he has read the report , I said to him I was right wasn't I he said yes I was they found what I told him I was positive it was loose connective tissue and collagen , I said from under the skin of my scalp he said yes , he didn't know what to say to me , I asked him if surgery to my scalp was possible he said he thought that it might be possible but I must ask my own doctor , I said to him please tell him where this gel is coming from he said he would , but he hasn't my doctor is horrified when I show him how much of this gel has come out in a few days he said he has no answers I have tried to get hold od Dr Berrisford to get him to speak to my doctor but when I phone up the receptionist says I am not a patient she wont let me speak to him , I want someone to speak to him, I cant tell my doctor this gel is coming from uinder the skin of my scalp he will say that's not possible , that's why I wanted to see a plastic surgeon , I showed him a big bottle of this gel and tried to tell him everything without Dr Berrisford being there he said its got to be saliva the forensic said they tested to find extracellular matrix components I asked him where would you find ecm components he pulled the skin of his arm up and he said under there I said then I should not have them coming out of my mouth he didn't know what to say , so said its normal to find collagen , fat , and loose connective tissue in our saliva , this gel is filling up in my mouth all of the time and my scalp has a fluid moving under it , I don't know what to do I want a surgeon to help me , but I want someone to speak to Dr Berrisford he is the only doctor that knows where this gel is coming from , I am in a really bad way Dr Basu what do I do

Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
I am not based in UK.I will opt out so that another expert from Uk can help you.Good luck,
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
What questions remain for you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

would you be able to email Dr Berrisford in Cheshire and ask him was this right and when I asked him if surgery to my scalp was possible did he say it was , its not right is it to have collagen , fat cells , and loose areolar connective tissue coming out of my mouth in a gel fluid is it .

you wouldn't find these in saliva either is this correct Dr

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
No
Not at all
This is an independent question and answer service.
Do you have a question that has not been answered?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

would you find collagen , adipose cells fat , loose areolar connective tissue and elastic fibres in saliva

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Any oral discharge that comes out of your mouth involuntarily is abnormal.
NO, these are not all normal components of saliva.
You need to so see an ENT doctor.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

would you find loose connective tissue , collagen , adipose cells fat , elastic fibres, and epithelial cells under the skin of the scalp

components of the extracellular matrix ,

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
You would not find all of these components in any discharge from the skin. On a biopsy, yes that is possible.
Please click a positive rating. We are only paid PER positive rating. Not for how much time we spend on the thread.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my last question would you find loose connective tissue , collagen , and adipose cells under the skin of the scalp or in saliva

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Yes.
Under the scalp if deep enough.
Not in saliva.
please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.