DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Is it possible virus to come back when you think it's

Is it possible for a virus to come back when you think it's gone away? Mine went away and had a temperature 4 days later that disappeared. Today I've had muscle aches that have subsided.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Yes it is.
It is also possible to get a bacterial infection after a viral infection.
This is an indication that you need to be examined.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks - I am paranoid about everything. I read that Leukemia can cause fatigue and recurrent illness so now keep thinking its that. I'm guessing it would be worse than a cold with muscle aches?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
It would not be leukemia.
I would get treatment for the anxiety.
OK, so that is an initial answer….