Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Problem with hair dye an am RHD-ve group A

problem with hair dye an am RHD-ve group A
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
Can you explain your situation a bit further?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have been dying hair for many years and understand that my blood group doesnt normally have reactions to environmental substances but have myasthenia symptoms which am taking piridostigmine for though no antibodies show but last time i died hair roots the following days my legs started shaking and my left arm and it was similar to a stroke , but then went ok after few minutes .Have tried too cut all hair dye out but did an allergy check on arm and no reaction at time but 36 hours later could not talk for 45 mins my neighbour was timing it yet was walking ok.Have been sent to hospital by my relatives twice now and they say its not TIAs.

have you had an MRI of the brain along with your carotid arteries and heart checked?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes theres no ms etc also had heart attack 9 years ago that was caused by a blood clot but nothing there now as all test have been done and dont even bring up a scar on heart now they tested me for all others i e diabetes etc

have you worn a heart monitor to make sure you don't have a rhythm issue causing TIAs?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no they dont think they are TIAs and i feel its more to do with the impulses down nerves as my foot collapsed when this started as if there was no foot there .It lasted only a few minutes but was scary .Just lately had my mouth droop and couldnt talk yet was walking ok . it worried my family more than me as it doesnt look very good. i,d been havng these things happen for a long time but as live alone most times happened while alone

I'm really sorry you are having so much trouble. How can I help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

well by checking on internet i did work out that the thymus gland make the tcells and are then transported round your body via your blood to the lymph glands and the adrenalin glands , but on the hair dye site they have been testing mice and found the hair dye chemical affected their T cells so am hoping can get a test on my Tcells and if anything can be cured

there are no standard available tests to check these T cells or the thymus. I'm sorryThat is experimental in animals still
do you need more help on this?
I appreciate the ok rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)