Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I have been suffering with complete loss of vision in both

Customer Question

I have been suffering with complete loss of vision in both eyes over the last few months and following a series of appointments with my GP and a visit to A&E, I was given an MRI scan, I was told to see her doctor in 10 days for result they said if there is anything found which needed more urgent attention, I then had an appointment Friday after noon to be told the GP did not understand the results but I have a nodule on the brain and that this needs to be investigated through an appointment with a neurologist. I am now awaiting a letter with when this appointment will be, I am due to be travelling to Spain on Monday for a two week holiday but I am concerned as to whether or not this will affect my health and understandably I am very worried. Please can you advise? Is there anymore information you can give me about nodules on the brain? I cannot seem to get a clear answer from google and what I have read is very scary. Thank you
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David

I can understand how scared you might be

nodules in the brain is very non specific

to better help you, you will need to get a copy of the MRI scan report of your brain

with your report, I can help you understand it

you can ask your GP doctor to get a copy of your MRI can report

or you can ask the hospital or MRI facility where you had the scan done for a copy of the MRI scan report.

this is your medical record and you are entiled to get a copy of your MRI scan report.

do you have vision in your eyes now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Doctor David

Thank you for your reply

I will telephone the hospital now and see if I can obtain the MRI results

I have vision in my eyes now yes, the last episode occured on June 27th

Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
I see.

get a copy of the MRI scan report.

I can help you understand it so you will be more informed and be ready to see your neurologist.

let me know when you get a copy

you can upload a jpg photo of the report

or you can upload a pdf scanned in version of the report as well.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We have tried to get the report but because its Saturday we have dawn a blank but we have been advised to visit the kidderminster hospital where it was done in the morning to see if we can get a result. If we do get a result what is your e mail address or how do we get back to you please .

Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
you can reach me here on JustAnswer like this
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
I saw you started a new question

"

Yesterday we asked a question regarding an MRI scan which showed Emily Kesterton has a nodule on her brain, the GP she saw at her doctor Friday evening was unable to tell her anything about the report as she did not understand it and she said it needed a neurologist to tell her what it said. The GP was going to send the report to get an appointment for Emily to see a neurologist. However we are due to fly to Spain tomorrow Monday 13th at 12 midday and Doctor David from just answer did not know if Emily is fit to fly. We have already paid yesterday to speak to Dc David who could not help with out the report .We have been to the hospital who did the MRI this morning they cannot deal with it today but would be able to e mail this report to you tomorrow at 9 am. Can you give us an e mail address where the hospital can send it to you please. is any one available to answer this question is there a nerologist available to answer a question"

you don't have to start a new question for me.

we can't give out our own email address

the hospital can email the report to

info @ justanswer . com

and the administrators can try to forward me the MRI scan report when they get it

but it can take a few hours for administrators to forward it to me.