DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

All i have got pain in my right foot had it a few months,

hi all i have got pain in my right foot had it a few months, its worse when i have been sat down and then stand up. the pain is in the dip just before the heel when i press it the pain feels like its in the left side of my foot and feels like a mild burning pain. Sometimes when im sat with no load on my foot i feel a dull pain in it for around 10 seconds and then it goes... any one have any ideas to what this is. I havnt been to the doctor yet because i am simply too busy and expected the pain to go after a bit but its been around 4/5 months now.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
This can be from a pinched nerve at the level of ankle, leg or lower spine.
You need an exam to see.
Do not let this go on without evaluation.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** is a pinched nerve what is the treatment for it?

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
In most cases, the correct physical therapy.
Rarely at your age, surgery.
please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.