Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

My nose has swelled gone bright red and sore to touch and has

my nose has swelled gone bright red and sore to touch and has yellow heads all over it for three days I burst them and they come up somewhere else on the nose its calming down after a week I really would like to know what is so I can do something about it its very depressing and embrassing
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David

you could be having bad acne or skin cellulitis infection at the tip of your nose.

it sounds like you might need to go back on antibiotics or an antibiotic cream like clindamycin ointment for your nose to help kill bacteria to stop these yellow heads from breaking out all over your nose.

you have to see your GP doctor to get a prescription for antibiotic cream or pills to help clear up your skin

sometimes polution or dust or extra oils on your nose can block skin pores which can get infected and cause these yellow heads. the yellow is most likely pus from your body bring WBC cells there to the skin pores to try to help fight off infection

let me know if you have questions.