Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Good evening I hope someone can help me, I am suffering

Good evening I hope someone can help me,
I am suffering from health anxiety and at the moment I have a really bad phase. I am very unfit at the moment, apart from walking in a quicker pace three times a day for 30 minutes I didn't do exercising for around a year. Before that I was doing running races.
I was just sitting in a train for 45 minutes but it started thundering so I needed to sprint to the next bus around 500m. I was running so quick that my lungs actually hurt and my puls was quite over 200. I sat down in the bus again this was around half an hour ago and my pulse is normal again. I know it sounds stupid but at the moment I am in a circle of worries. I am now wondering if I did something very bad for my heart from sprinting 500m after sitting for so long and then having to sit again. So it basically went from heart rate 75 to 220 and back slowly whilst sitting to 80.
I had my heart checked around 2 years ago because of palpitations and the test were all without any worrying result.
Is the heart able to work that sudden sprint fine or do I need to worry about it suddenly stopping now?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
do you take any meds?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no, no medication =)

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no, i don't take any medication at the moment and I have no chronic health issues.

There is absolutely nothing to worry about. This is normal
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So a healthy heart is able to work that off and I can go to bed without any problems? I was just worried because I am so unfit now and shocked how much 500m can hurt when you are so unfit

Yes, it is quite capable
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you, ***** ***** you a nice weekend.

you're welcome. :) you too. please don't forget a positive rating for me. I appreciate it
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)