DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have been suffering with gastroenteritis, and am starting

Customer Question

I have been suffering with gastroenteritis, and am starting to feel better. Still irregular bowel movements, but definitely much better. Today I have started to get tender breasts. Is it likely to make my period come earlier than usual? It is 20 days since the start of my last one, and I normally have 31 days between each one.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
With any disruption such as this, it is quite possible for your period to come earlier.
It is possible to skip a period.
and it is possible for it to come late.
If these symptoms continue, you need an exam.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.