DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

Left sided abdominal pain it's sudden last few days then

Left sided abdominal pain it's sudden last for a few days then goes ,ultrasound scan reveals possible fluid in uterus. Periods are normal and last 4 days not to heavy but first day painful.. Have been diagnosed with ovarian cyst in the past & IBS.. Currently in 2 weeks away from having a period but just confused of what the problem could be.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
HelloWhat did your doctor say
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I haven't seen my doctor as I only had the scan recently and awaiting to see my doctor to discuss the results.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
Is this pain low or high
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is low
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
OKFluid in the uterus can be normal...An ovarian cyst can cause temporary pain.IBS causes low abdominal pain. Fibroids and endometriosis can cause pain, the later with the period typically but not always. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.