DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

My wife is normaly very bubbly but just lately she has a contiuous

My wife is normaly very bubbly but just lately she has a contiuous headache, thinks the world is against her and agresive if I say the wrong thing. She is struggling to find a job, gets upset when she cant take the grandchildren out and shows a lack of interest in the bedroom ( unable to get aroused). I hope you can help, I love her so much but I cant help her if I dont know what to do.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
HelloShe needs to see her doctor immediately.This might be depression.It could even be brain tumor.Have her see her doctor now. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.