Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I don t know what is wrong with me. I have been twice to the

I don t know what is wrong with me. I have been twice to the doctor and the diagnostic was inflamed colon. But I don t feel good at all: weak,headache,pain in my left side of my abdomen, a lot of white vaginal discharge and pain when I have sexual contact. My urine is not dark,no blood coming out and my blood tests were all fine,the only suspicious thing was too much creatine in my blood like I had an injury. thank you very much and hope to find asap what it is wrong with me.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
Hi. What tests and studies have you had so far?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Blood test,urine test, ECG,radiography to see if my organs are ok. All tests have come back clear with no abnormalities or infections.I have had hydro colon therapy and lymphatic drainage massage to see if they would help and apart from temporary relief, the pain and bloating returns. I have no temperature either.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.
What kind of radiography and were you screened for an H pylori stomach infection Bianca?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ecography sorry, I haven t been checked for H pylori but it is not my case. It will come up on my blood, my appetite is still high, I didn t lose weight.No fever.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Did you mean an echocardiogram? And blood tests alone don't rule out H pylori

So no ct scan of your abdomen, no upper endoscopy or colonoscopy?

How was the inflamed colon diagnosis made?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It was an ultrasound of my abdomen.

No I have not had an upper endoscopy or colonoscopy.

A doctor in Romania diagnosed me with an inflamed colon and he was the one who performed the abdominal ultrasound.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for all the questions but did you mean creatinine which is a kidney function test or creatine from muscle inflammation?

And were you given any treatment for the problem?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

They gave me an IV of Sodium Chloride 0.9%

I'm sorry but I'm unsure, the reason is that the A&E doctor asked if I have any injuries and said there could be a issue with my kidneys not filtering toxins in my blood properly.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

OK.

Just one more question Bianca--how are your bowel movements?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My bowels movements are ok. Type 4-5 quiet often.2-3 times per day.Dark brown colour.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

OK.

You need to see a gastroenterologist for further evaluation here Bianca

The possibilities are inflammatory bowel disease like Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, or perhaps a colon infection with C diff or E coli

You need upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, stool cultures and an autoimmune panel that would include antinuclear antibody, rheumatoid factor, sed rate, and C reactive protein

Let me know if we need to discuss this further please