Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I went of the pill month and im back on it 2 weeks, i

I went of the pill for a month and im back on it 2 weeks, i had unprotected sex yesterday morning im just wondering do i have to get the after morning pill or will i be ok? Help would much appreciated asim very worried thanks
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Since you are already on birth control pill for last 2 weeks, there is no need to take morning after pill. You are already safe and protected. I wish you all the best. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you thats such a relief.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
You are most welcome :)