Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

Doctor, I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis in my wrists

Hi Doctor, I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis in my wrists and knees and suffer a lot of pain, I have run out of Dihydracodeine 30mg and can't access a doctor! Where can I get a prescription safely on the Internet ?
Regards,
Paul
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer, What difficulty are you facing in seeing your doctor and getting a prescription?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't get an appointment and am due to travel away with my work for a month tomorrow afternoon. This has been problematic before and I do not want to go off on sick leave because of my family's needs.
Paul
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer, I am sorry that you are facing this situation. But getting the prescription or medications which do not require a prescription online is not the solution to this problem. No doctor is authorized to write prescription without examining the patient. Many people don't know this and are subject to scam when looking for getting the prescription on the internet and also some people end up buying fake and counterfeit medications without a prescription on the internet. Therefore I suggest that you contact your doctors clinic and tell them about the situation you are facing and I am sure that they will cooperate and you will get your prescription. Take care.Thanks