Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

By the way i forgot to mention that i cannot lift my legs when

by the way i forgot to mention that i cannot lift my legs when lying down ,sorry about missing this off
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.
Your symptoms are suggestive of multiple sclerosis, or stroke, or neurodegenerative diseases like Parkinson's.
Normal pressure hydrocephalus ( increased CSF pressure in the ventricles which are enlarged) also a possibility.
You will need MRI and MRA scan of the brain, autoantibody panel causing nerve damage, clinical neurological evaluation for proper diagnosis.
Physical rehabilitation should be started meanwhile to improve your mobility and balance.
It was my pleasure to help you today. Dr Basu
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the smiley faces) under this chat box only.
Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions! Dr Basu
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/