Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I HAVE A UNDERACTIVE THYROID AND CONARAY ARTIERY DIEASE

Customer Question

HI I HAVE A UNDERACTIVE THYROID AND CONARAY ARTIERY DIEASE WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO NOW IS THAT I HAVE JUST SIGNED UP TO A GYM WHERE I LIVE AND WAS WONDERING IF I COULD TAKE ANY MEDICATION TO BOOST UP MY ENERGY I AM ON MEDICATION ALREADY WICH IS LEVOTHYROXINE 150MCG A DAY FOR THYROID ALSO ON DILTIAZEM HYDROCHLORIDE 200MG A DAY FOR MY HEART AND OMERPRAZOLE 20MG A DAY AS WELL
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,You can take L tyrosine 200 mg daily and selenium to boost your thyroid function.That should also help with energy.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the smiley faces) under this chat box only.Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/