Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

I have hundreds of small dry blisters on feet and

Customer Question

i have hundreds of small dry blisters on feet and lower legs am going on holiday soon when i get a tan they show up as white spots all over my feet and legs have tried all types of moisturing creams none work
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr.Customerand pleased to help you.
Since the blisters are dry, moistering alone would not help. Blisters resulting from dyshidrosis would be filled with water. You might have an allergic problem; maybe you keep it going with the cocoa butter. Please stop the treatment and try Lanolin cream pure (without fragrance) if the skin gets to dry. Blisters may be a sign of athlete's foot (tinea pedis), too. To rule this out it is adviced to see a doctor. It doesn't have to be a skin doctor, the G.P can help. If this is not convenient for you, you can try terbinafine or clotrimazole ointment.
I wish you a quick recovery!
You have read my answer. If you have any question, feel free to ask. If not, I thank you for a friendly feedback and wish you all the best.