Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I have been on acetretin weeks on

Customer Question

I have been on acetretin for 8 weeks for psoriasis only on soles of feet.i have had this for 2 years and have tried many creams,potions,5element acupuncture,de toxes.the only time I got relief was from antibiotics when I had the start of cellulitis.feet are improving on this drug.
3weeks ago I got herpes virus in ear and this developed into Bell's palsy? I am only now begining to feel better thankfully due to my chiropractor who has reduced my sickness and dizziness greatly and obviously sorting head spine alignment.
Are there any links to the drug acetretin ? (The consultant here says absolutely not )
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Hi We can continue after this if you'd like

No, the herpes and subsequent Bell's palsy were not related the the acretin you take so your consultant was correct