Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Foreskin has become tight over head of penis

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi. How long have you had this problem? Any redness or pain involved?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Around six weeks fore skin sometimes splits and bleeds and is sore with redness occasionally
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK. This is called phimosis. It sounds like you also have balanitis--a yeast infection of the penis and foreskin. For now you can try Lotrimin or Lamisil cream applied three times a day followed in ten minutes by over the counter calendula or Eucering cream for a week. If that doesn't resolve the problem you need to see a doctor for prescription ketoconazole cream Let me know if you need any more information please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks very much I was getting worried
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
My pleasure but let me know how it goes and please remember to rate my service to you