Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I had a fall and have a compacted lumber vertebrae pain is

Customer Question

I had a fall and have a compacted lumber vertebrae pain is acute help
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 2 years ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.
I am sorry that you suffered an injury.
However, it is unclear what question you are asking.
How can we be of assistance?
I had asked for some clarification and have not heard back.

If you are asking what can be done for this at home, there are limited options that can be done without seeing your doctor.

It would be OK to be using over the counter pain medicines, including the
anti-inflammatory medicines, ibuprofen or naproxen, or paracetamol. In fact, it would be OK to be alternating between the two types of drugs, since they work via slightly different mechanisms.

It is fine to use local application of cold, but ice generally works better than cold compresses. After the first few days, moist heat also may be helpful.

If these interventions are not sufficient, then it would be necessary to be seen by your doctor.