Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

Im suffering with a pain in my groin area which is constant

hi im suffering with a pain in my groin area which is constant from my right testicle to the lower part of my stomach can you help please
Expert:  Dr. Gehring replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Hoellering and pleased to help you.
If the testicle looks and feels normal the reason for the pain might lie in the lower back. Nervs wihich are irritated there hurt from the root into the back to the very ends . Lower back pain can radiate into the testicles.
Alternatively there may be an inflammation of the epididymis. This is probable when touching the testicles hurt.
Lower back pain is getting better with ibuprofen, an epididymitis needs antibiotic treatment.