Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

There I have used clomid offlabel and a half

Customer Question

Hello there I have used clomid offlabel for two and a half weeks and arimdex for five days in the last 3 months and have really bad blurred vision, I haven't taken anything for two months but still have these side effects, are ghey likely to be permanent or will it clean up. Thanks james
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi. This can be a serious side effect of the Clomid and if it's been that long that you've had the blurred vision there is a possibility that it won't clear up on its own. You need to see a doctor for an evaluation including a look at your lenses and a check for glaucoma
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can arimidex cause these issues also? Are most cases temporarY? Worried sick

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I'd be more likely to attribute it to the Clomid. While this may resolve on it's own it's imperative that you see a doctor as soon as possible James