Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I am emotionally abusing my wife, I feel that she blames

I am emotionally abusing my wife, I feel that she blames me for everything that goes wrong, I feel that everybody is against me and blames me, so I push everybody away inc family and friends, I have upset my wife and father in law by talking about them to somebody else behind their back, I don't want to be like this and need help, I cant seem to make love to my wife, I want to very much but feel that im not doing it right
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Have you pursued counseling?
you can even do counseling online
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am waiting to talk to a doctor with regards ***** ***** but could this be signs of anxiety

Yes, absolutely It could be anxiety or depression or both in men, these problems present "atypically". This means you don't really get sad but you can get angry or have other emotional outbursts
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)