Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I have been told that I had broken my pelvis, by an expert

I have been told that I had broken my pelvis, by an expert according to the evidence given, is this why my right tail bone hurts when sitting down on a chair for any length of time, no x-rays have been offered by the experts to dis prove this point that at one point in my life I had broken my pelvis stated by a consultant?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. David

I am sorry you have broken your pelvis

falling and breaking your coccyx bone or sacrum bone in your pelvis is very common if you have fallen on your bottom in the past in a hard way.

breaking these bones can cause you to have pain when sitting down in a chair for long periods of time.

have you talked to your GP doctor about this pain

your GP doctor can order you an xray of your pelvis and sacrum and coccyx bone to see if there is evidence of fracture

have you fallen before on your bottom hard?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes some 30 years ago, all was mentioned that if my bruise hurts take some pain killers go away I am busy,

in 2012 a Consultant asked me if I had broken my pelvis as he had evidence, I was refered to the pain team who refuted that I had a broken pelvis, no x-rays were taken of my pelvis to dispute this, but the spine right leg and right scarum joint was given two injections to cure it, when I came out of the pain relief given I had to re- arrange my inside groin to remove the trapped skin inside! what do you think that implies please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no I am still waiting for your final answer last timed 4 mins waiting please answer as promised many thanks but I did not get your reply for which I have paid for please georgina

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
the only way to know if you have had prior bone bones in your sacrum or coccyx is to get an xray or better yet, a CT scan of your pelvic bones.

the injections were to help decrease inflammation and decrease pain, most likely not to cure it.

it doesn't sound like those injections helped your pain.

it sounds like you still need to get an xray or CT scan of your pelvis to know what is going on.

I disagree with those doctors who refuted that you had fractured a pelvis. they did not do an xray to know.

let me know if you have other questions.