Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

It is to my earlier questions. I said about not

Customer Question

it is a follow up to my earlier questions. I said about not going to see the docot when I felt faint a few times. and had 7 good years when my health was fine. then 9 years ago I became ill. at first they said it was a delusional disorder because I was
sure I was dying because I didn't see the doctor when I was faint and it was so unlike me because I usually went to the doctor at the drop of a hat. I have ben convinced for 9 years that I am dying. I certainly wasn't well. I started to say silly things like
my back was broken and the nurses were trying to kill me. I had ect , taken numerous drugs and am no longer in a mental hospital but a supported living house where i am told I don't have a delusional disorder but unspecified neurotic disorder although I am
unsure of the difference !however my question today is ... is it possible to have a good ecg, good blood test results except for the liver , good clinical examination with no serious condition found.... and be dying because of feeling faint 15 years ago? if
there had been anything serious from feeling faint then wouldn't it show up on these tests? it just wouldn't go away?and would it have taken me 9 years to die?i wonder if it is a mind set that I can't get rid of or if I could really be dying because although
very much out of character for me I didn't go to the doctor but was advised by my staff to walk in the fresh air which helped. thyealso thought it could be menopausal. I know it would have b een sensible to doubl echeck with the doctor and I beat myself up
about it because I ended up with a lot of loses and it was so very unusual for me not to go for every aliment because I was such a hypondriac.so bot***** *****ne is that I am asking if it is possible for me to be dying when clinical examination, ecg, and blood
tests were all normal. the live rone was abit raised but nothing he thought to worry about at the moment. and I fact it came back last month okay.therefore I don't know what would be causing me to die from 15 years ago unless it is this neurotic disorder?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. David
no, you would not be dying because of your feeling faint 15 years ago.
it sounds like your anxiety symptoms are making you feel like you dying.
your test would have picked up if you were dying.
it would not take you 9 years to die.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
thanks for accepting additional services
my contact information is below
thanks for using JustAnswer.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
every doctor here says that I should have gone when I felt faint afew times. it only happened at work and never at home.they all seem to think it was important that I went which is worrying.i don't understand why I became ill and starte dto say odd thing snine years ago and nor diid the mental hospital. I use dto run a school and lost my job because of how I was 9 years ago. I had run it for 17 years without a problem. I keep womdering if I had gone to the doctor when I was feeling faint a few times that he would have solved it and I wouldn't have lost my job an di would still b erunning my school.i am so angry with myself because my golden rule was to go for every aliment and I shouldn't have listened to untrained teachers.could it have waited 7 years before things went wrong from not going or is that imposible. I only saw the doctor once in that 7 years and that was when I had advice that my blood pressure was too high and he put a24 hour monitor on me and it was too high especially at night so h gave me tablets for that. I neve rthought to sya to him that I had felt faint a few years before a si ah dforgotten about it as it ha dnever rreoccured after those few episodes.otherwis ei perhaps would have gone. . do you think I shoul dhave gone? or would th eepisodes have kept on and got worse if it was something important? what possibly could have happene dot me 9 years ago?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
unfortunately your numbe ris not available from my network on my mobile.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
you can give me your phone number and I can try to contact you by phone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my number is *****
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
I'm trying to call you know.
I tried the number as well as 1+ the number and it didn't go through.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am just popping downstairs. it won't take a moment and jts double check my number although I pretty sur eit is right. whne itrie dto ring you it said th enetwork wouldn't accept the number . it may be th esame for incoming gcalls I don't know. i'll also gte th eland lin eand tyr you again..
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
I can call the land line most likely.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am happy to ring you but the stuff I wrote seems to have covered your number could you let me have it again?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
sure, my number in the USA is below
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no luck getting through to you.!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you want us to go back to written conversation? still keep the money for the phone call.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
what is your land line number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
silly me I should have given that to you. ***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no luck?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried your number again but it says the number has not been recognised.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
I have to dial 011 44 and then your number
but I still can't get through.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it rang once and then stopped?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it rang an di kept saying hello but nothing .
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
I can't through to you either
I'm trying
101144 ***********
but it doesn't seem to work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't think why not. it would accept international calls. the number is ***** it has to be downstairs now and the night staff will get me if you get through.they will answer .. comfort care services.and have been informed to call me .just ask for jean
it rung awhile ago .. was it you trying to get through?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know what the English code is.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what shall we do?do you want to answer my written questions above although it would have been nicer to have a proper chat.i am unsure how much time I can have from you without paying more
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still there?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
I don't even know who to ask for when calling.
did you give me a public phone number to call?
yes, it was me ringing before.
the landline wasn't your home number? it was a business number?